Monday 26 January 2015

New year new hair :>

Hey guys!

It's been 2 weeks since I've blogged, and I kind of have lots of things to say yet as I type this down, I can't really remember what I want to type anymore :<

Those 2 weeks definitely wasn't the best but yet at the same time they weren't the worst I guess? There was a day where everything went wrong and I remember I was so upset but thank god that's over.

In the subsequent weeks I'm not sure if i can still blog weekly because my schedule is getting tighter so I'll blog whenever I can alright?

OMG RECENTLY I DYED MY HAIR GUYSSSS. Back to red :> I tried to dye my whole head but it's really uneven but I love itttt! If only it was brighter though.. I really love red on my hair :> I've been keeping my fringe long too, so if it gets long enough I can try Ariel's (from the little mermaid) hairstyle! Here are the pictures I took in the process of dyeing my hair!
Before dyeing!

Look at the colour!
Me getting really bored
Fed up already AHAHAHA
End product :> 


Anyway! I've been really happy whenever I'm with this person and I don't know, he's awesome. Best guy ever. I'm just sad that we live so far from each other, thankfully not countries apart but yea its still considered pretty far pshhh. This is so not cool like all that time spent travelling I could spend more time with him. But he's everything I ask for and possibly much more! Thanks you annoying piece of shit xD

OH YES and recently I saw Ryan after soooooo freaking long omg  I missed him so much. We went to study at McCafe and caught up alittle! I really enjoyed myself hurhur. Darn Manager screwed up my Green tea latte design though... And it was too sweet for my liking :/ It's safe to say that will be the first and last time I'd be drinking green tea latte from there!

Recently, TP had their Open House as well and ughhh it was so full of people me no likey :< But it's when there's like helium balloons and mascots going all over so it was kinda fun! :> I took a photo with a cow mascot heheheh so happy /o/

There was a funny story behind this too AHAHA well not exactly but it was kinda funny to me. This cow mascot was flanked by a group of guys, whom I must say are pretty good looking. But well, you know me, I only had eyes for the cow mascot so when the guys asked if I wanted them to be in the picture with them I said no. The look on their faces were really epic AHAHAHA I don't think they've been rejected so bluntly by anyone before LEL. Here's the picture!!
If you look behind mascot and I, there's a dude photobombing AHAHA 

Oh oh oh I also went to watch the Woman in Black 2 with Kira, and frankly speaking it wasn't as good as I expected... I didn't really enjoy the movie because There were glitches in the movie. Sudden black patches and stuff. Also, we could hear the sound from the movie in the theatre beside us, which was really distracting and I have to say this is the worst movie experience EVER. The movie theater was GV Tampines Branch. So yea..

That's it for today! Hope you guys survive the month as well! Fighting everyone!

Lots of love,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment