Monday 20 October 2014

Hey guys!

I can't believe this, this post marks the 101th post of my blog! Wow, when I started up this blog I really didn't expect myself to keep this up at all to be honest. It is actually a pretty big achievement for me since I rarely ever had the patience to maintain my blogs and stuff like that. Also, thank  you for the 3000plus views! I really have no idea why people actually read whatever I write here since I rarely update as frequentlly as I want to.. ahaha no hate please LOL

In all honesty though, before I sleep I do think about updating my blog but I always end up too lazy to do so hurhur. Well, at least I'm updating now right? Better than nothing! I have lots and lots of things that I never got to blog about and I'm not even sure if this blog post can cover everything but I'll touch on everything that I can actually remember! Do mind that the events that I'm covering in this post do NOT go according to timeline! Happy reading! :) 

I think I'll just start with yesterday, Yesterday we had a Sanbaka outing! However, due to a family dinner that I had to attend in the evening, I had to leave early (which im really unhappy with). So what happened was that we went to A Chock Full of Beans. Which is a really cute cafe situated in a corner at Changi. This cafe is famous for their extrememly cute 3D kitty latte art! So we went there in hopes of trying this really adorable latte! However, there was a set meal that I was interested in that didn't allow me to upgrade the drink to the latte... I was pretty sad about it but its not like I can do anything about it though! I thought the atmosphere in the cafe was really nice and I think maybe one day, I'll go over by myself with a good book and order the latte! My meal consists of a drink ( I chose Lemonade) and a really huge grilled chicken sandwich! The lemonade is balanced in a sense that it gives the sour kickk but its not too sour and theres also a tinge of sweetness if you get what I mean? The sandwich was nice but it's not nice until it's out of the world kind of nice but it's pretty good in my opinion. Oh there's this really cute waiter BUT he was too skinny LOL Just saying man too skinnyyyyy with no butt NO BUTT AT ALL. 

After the cafe trip we went over to a certain thrift shop that was situated in some part near bugis apparently, so yea hahah the clothes were really cheap there but not to my liking sigh. Turns out i didnt really get a chance to pop some tags huh. We then found ourselves in Dhoby Ghaut in a certain kbox that actuuually have vkei kinda songs there! Cool huh? I definitely had fun there man. Too bad I had to leave early hais.

The previous day before this sanbaka outing I finally managed to have a catchup session with LB! LIKE FINALLY. We went to lots of places like Wheelyard cafe, which is a very hippie place if you ask me. Too many people hippies i dont like lol. Although it do seem like a good place to sit down and read a book. After a sumptious meal of Grilled Chicken Chop with Asparagus and a side of Truffle fries, we headed down to the cat cafe in Scape where we had a marvelous time lounging around. The environment of the cat cafe was really soothing and I felt really relaxed there! The cats though, seemed really done with humans although they were all fluffy and cute and pretty little things. Of course, there were obese cats as well but ah wells. We enjoyed my time at the cat cafe mostly lounging in one of the rooms in the cafe LEL. To be honest though, I think the cat cafe is alittle pricey but eh. Go one time enough already heh. Just a piece of advice thoug, go when the cafe open for business. I heard  the cats are most active then . Somehow, I found myself craving for Vietnamese Spring Rolls from Crystal Jade Vienamese Cafe hur (Yes i worked there before hue) So we went over for spring rolls! Yay! I really miss the spring rolls man. We also paid a visit to the arcade where we raced HUR. Well, since I chose auto, it's pretty difficult to win Boon because he was on Manual.. but i didnt know how to use manual.. So hais. I WON SOMETIMES THOUGH JUST SAYING WOOOOO. 

(All these above were written 4 days ago) 

LEL I know I've been dragging this post for like over 4 days already IM SORRY. But I was lazy and all.. School started yesterday and guess who was late lel. I even bothered to take a taxi ONLY to realise that attendance wasn't counted the first week of school.... URGHHHHHH. So basically it wasn't a very ideal first day of school to be honest. I felt really really annoyed and guess what was the first (and only) lecture of the day? Accounting. ewwwwwww I dont like accounting man. Never did, never will. Ah wells, the lecturer was damn boring though. I might as well be late because he literally droned n and on about the marks allocation and all in the first 30mins (They can be found in ur handout) So yea... Shouldn't have wasted money on taxi man really. Hais, But whats the use of regret LOL. 

Also, on Sunday we finally FINALLY had a cosplay shoot yaaay . It was a k-on photoshoot! Which was also my first cosplay may I add aha ha ha. Those were dark times man, really dark times. They're the dont-even-mention-those-days kind of dark man. I'm not even kidding. Well, you know, since it was a cosplay and shoot and all, I had to get into the mood of my character (Yui Hirasawa) and although she is very similar to me, you must realise that im literally a derp queen LOL. So most of my shots were pretty derpy ahahah oh oh and they said  I looked like Vic omg what AHAHAH but of course Vic is prettier and all *^* It was an accomplishment to finally recos or first cosplay man. Really. The location was really nice as well! Coffeemin is a internet cafe with a free flow of drinks and snacks and they count the price as $1/10min. But you have to stay for a minimum of an hour. so thats $6 already. Oh oh finally met Ishak again after so long! Huehuehue I had fun :) Thank you YongSheng for being the photog and also Rein Kure for tagging along 8D Also, lots of love and kisses to my partner/husband(or waifu for the day) Kerry!

Oh oh speaking of shoots I also had a Casual/Fashion photoshoot 2 weeks back that was pretty fun! I learnt a lot man, especially since I can't pull off that sexy vixen look lel I could now 8D of course that caused alot of pain to my eyes because I had to look down while looking sexy kinda thing ya know LEL. Thank you Terence for being the photog, Aeris for being my partner and Alex for sk-ing :) Can't wait for the photos! 

Oh yes! Yesterday I decided to pick up my pen and try to start writing again, and uh I must say that I don't think im sane although I think I am. The piece is pretty dark man. Like dark dark. Anyway, I'll type it: 

3 Haikus (First attempt) 

Mud on my shoes
Transpiring birds
You're shit


Air out of grasp
Sinking into
Oblivion


Bloodlust increases
Spray of red
You left

One short piece of writing

The dark abyss that is my mind yet again swallows me up whole as I succumb yet again to it's sweet sweet deadly allure. 
Oh pure sweet darkness, wrapping around me in a chokehold I glady welcome.
Hello again, my good friend Death, how have you been?
I stand tall and proud as you do. 
But alas! The proud have to fall one way or another. 
Will it be by will or force? 
Bask in the unfeeling cold, that ice you encased your heart in.
Is this the solace you've been looking for?
I hope so.


They're all pretty dark eh x.x I really have no idea I had so much darkness in my mind... Or maybe I do know of their presence but yet,do not acknowledge them. It goes both ways I guess. Anyway, I'll stop here for today's post. See ya all around and take care!

Till the next post,
Meredith 

No comments:

Post a Comment