Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hey ya guys!

Its been awhile since I've last blogged! I've been really busy lately with all the presentations and moving in and out of the dorms and all.. Well I would have updated when I was residing in the dorm but why waste time blogging when you can have the company of your friends around you all night right? hehe

Sadly, the two weeks of residential stay @ TP GCV are over and I really miss living there already .. The girls were amazing and I've always like the part where we start doing heart shapes to the boys in the opposite, late night bitching sessions etc. T05 rocks! I'd certainly miss the day we shopped for groceries and when we went out together as a group to Ikea for dinner and went to Giant afterwards to do our grocery shopping! Can I just empathsize on how amazing To5.. or rather, team Oppai is?! Words cannot describe how much I love each and everyone of them! I love how bonded all of us are, and how we are always there for each other, cheering each other up and so on. Especially during times where there are competitions and all. I certainly had the most fun I ever had in my life with this group of amazing people!

My dorm mates? Well, theres only one word to describe them - AMAZING. Can I just gush over how I have the best dormies (dormmates) ever? Thanks to them, the two weeks in which we had to stay in the dorms, flew by really quickly. Because of them, I've never felt happier. Of course! There's Xiaoqi and Jack too, but I'll talk about my dormmates first! I shared an apartment with Rae, Ang Lyn and Jee. Can I just say how hyper they are?! There is never a boring moment in our dorm, especially because the other girls would come over to lepak at our dorm too :3 I really wish this stay wouldn't end.. It was a perfect 2 weeks! All the funny moments, the pictures of us, I hold them dearly to my heart. Maybe when I'm older, I may have forgotten you guys, but just remember that deep down, I treasure us, I treasure all the moments we had ( Omg i sound so mushy eeeee) That cup we all bought in Giant? I'm gonna use it everyday! As a toast to us, our friendship xD

On to Jack and Xiaoqi! These two, are the cutest people I've ever met <3 Much love to both of you! I really never thought I would find another person who loved the Gazette in TP, much less in DPA. Also, thank you for bring able to handle me and all the nonsense I bring along with me.. AND HOW I RETARDIFY EVERY SONG HAHAHAHAHA WELL, BECAUSE IM AWESOME THAT WAY RIGHT (BHB alert) . Jack, my dear JAKKU san, and Xiaoqi,  thank you everything. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I love you two so much, I cannot bear to just cut off ties like that, must stay in touch okay? Ohhhh and of course, thanks jack for your jacket.. your cap.. AND THE CAMWHORES IN YOUR PHONE AHAHAHAHA Dont delete ok

Oh and today! DPA next top model 2014 ! CONGRATS TO BEAUTIFUL RAE AND HANDSOME WAYNE FOR WINNING IT IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS OMG !! MUCH SASS, VERY CONFIDENT,SUCH FLAWLESS. And Rae, you and your scooter! HAHAHAHA DAMN ADORABLE PLS <3

Well, today's post is pretty much full of love and happiness and I just wanna end it with a group picture!
Steamboat night @ Sky terrace <3 
Xiaoqi and Jack
Sorority Girls 
Of course I gotta end with a #throwback selfie :3
Simply because this song popped in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment