Thursday 13 February 2014

So today, was overwhelming. Very overwhelming. It was the B girls first match against Canberra. As far as I remembered, We'd never lost to canberra before. Except well, today. So I guess its pretty overwhelming in that sense. I think the whole thing came as a shock for me but I think theres alot to do but I think our only problem now is time. Its difficult to settle all this by next thursday, which is their next match.

I was really pissed off at the lack of support from the team members and the lack of defense to care for my poor goalies. But the bad thing is that i kinda vented it on a teacher, which is really bad and rude. Then again, how can she say something so demoralising RIGHT AFTER A MATCH WE LOST. So yah. My actions are not justified and i definitely need to rein my anger in. Its been a loooong time since Ive actually been this pissed but thats not an excuse aye. Cant believe i teared in the end but well, im really disappointed and i really hope the team can wake up their idea. They need to trust each other more thats for sure, and theres too much slashing. Need i mention those fucking refs too. Biased pieces of shit

I should reflect now yep i should okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment