Sunday 5 January 2014

Holy frick guys

I've reached 2000+ views! Thats really awesome! I've never actually expected that many people to read my blog *^* After all i blog about nonsense AHAHAHAHA. Happy new year guys! 2013 left, 2014 came, and hopefully it's gonna be a good year for all of us!

Something funny to share with you guys -> A few days ago I went walking with Melvin. Before I left the house, I realised that I was wearing my spiderman boxers. In other words, I almost walked out of my house in spiderman boxers. Yes, SPIDERMAN BOXERS w(=3=)w Haha well it doesn't sound very funny now though ._.

OH MY GOSH YOU KNOW IM FREAKIN PISSED RIGHT NOW I HAVENT PISSED YET BUT IM GONNA FINISH THIS BEFORE I GO TO THE TOILET OKAY DAMN

You know, when you tell me something which is apparently "beneficial" to me, DONT SCREAM IT INTO MY FACE GDI I DONT LIKE IT UGH UGH UGH Obviously i wont be happy RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT. RIIIIIIIIGHT

EH AND JUST BECAUSE YOU DEAL WITH SHIT AT WHEREVER YOU ARE, DONT BRING BACK THE ANGER AND UNLEASH IT ON US OKAY ERMIGERD THATS SO ANNOYING OF COURSE ILL GET ANNOYED AND RAGE TOO RIGHT HMMMPH XBSDHBCVDHVJCBS NO JUST NO ARGH DICK BISCUITS

I added alot of new cosplans too recently >w>  Gonna attach some photos here later to update you guys! The facebook one is not really accurate because i keep adding then deleting awhile later HAHAHA okay anyway

I FRICKING LOVE GUYS IN GLASSES OKAY I ADMIT IT I HAVE A MEGANE FETISH ;w; I mean its like... if youre a hot guy AND you wear specs too, theres a big possibility that i'll be like *^* //shiny eyes

Okay i really dont think im in the right mood to blog today ahhhhhh //rolls everywhere
someone give me porridge
I love porridge

PLANS FOR 2014 ( those with Smiley faces means Im reshooting)
I think its pretty obvious which plan is the most important xD

Okay im done for today i need to pee bye

No comments:

Post a Comment