Wednesday 18 December 2013

HI GUYS

Yes im back with another post LOL haish its been awhile hasnt it? My gosh my fingers are flying all over the keyboard i have so much to say yet i cant tell everything you know how hard that is QAQ . I really cannot ugh.

You know that moment when two women aka mum and I have our period? Yes its not a pretty sight at all. Shes angry, im stressed, KASHIBABOOOOOOM. There you got it. Anyway music is the only thing keeping my sanity right now ugh QAQ im so stressed stupid hormones ah

Anyway its been really busy for me these days.. I had a shoot yesterday (Project pt 1) with husbando and Shaun! Shaun is really patient with us, especially when we have to do that "kissy" kinda shot. Literally laughed like no tomorrow HAHAHAHA. Dont ask me why either its really tough to do those shots prz who says its easy hahaha. There was this scene where husbando was "proposing" to me and theres this kid that went like "OMG THEYRE GETTING MARRIED" HAHAHAH when we heard that I think we laughed like no tomorrow HAHAH. IT WAS SO HILARIOUS OKAY HUEHUEHUE. Of course Shaun wasnt too happy though because im like.. "HAHAHUEHAHUEHHOHAYUDHB" and I became super derp HAHAHA. Talking about that Shaun's house was AWESOME. SO NICE SIA.

The next day (aka today) I was supposed to go for training but well i slept till like 10am then i saw coach's msg that it was combined training. I was supposed to wake up and go but well i fell asleep again and woke at like 12.45 HAHAHA. My body is pretty much tired haish . Sorry coach

Oh! The weekend before this was really hectic too! Saturday was supposed to be our Riri x Karu shoot with Tsuki but it got cancelled so I went to work instead! it was so tiring x.x still fun but i think my body was overworked haish. the next day, i attended EOY! but before that, i went to husbando's house and we made rice balls for our friends! Well she made pancakes for me huehuehue ITS NICE. AND HUSBANDO = MINE.2BAD5U.

Anyway I forgot what i wanted to type because the song playing is so sad i crey and i stopped typing for ice cream heheheh Now that i finished my ice cream my ideas all fly away liao hohoho

Oh! I started a few paragraphs of UB alr, chapter 6 should be up soon! I hope! I cant really think of any original ideas without making it too ridiculous or supernatural. Its like I wanna stay on the "real" side but at the same time with dabs of supernatural (or special stuff idk) I hope to kill off either of the characters in the later chapters HAHAHAH. Well.. okay maybe not .. maybe harm them or something. You know, its easy to write gore than anything else. Love stories are stupid, ironically UB is about love. Haish. Might as well twist the story to have a more horrific kind of setting.

I promised myself that i would buy a slice of cake at least for my birthday and until now, i still havent got it HAHHAHA well.. lazy like hell LOL . Talking about that, my birthday was simply another day i guess, went to work at a hotel LOL. Made lots of friends and i learnt a few skills! woohoo! I was really awkward at the start you know.. its like china people everywhereee. Then the agent people start coming later LOL.

Currently stuck on the song "Just be Friends" again. Yes again hahaha, well the song is really sad tbh.,. I still think the guy broke up with the girl because he's gay HAHAHA. The saddest part of the song is this:

愛してるのに 離れがたいのに 僕が言わなきゃAishiteru no ni hanare gatai no ni boku ga iwanakyaI still love you, I don't wanna be apart from you, but I have to tell you

心に土砂降りの雨が 呆然(ぼうぜん) 竦然(しょうぜん) 視界も煙るKokoro ni doshaburi no ame ga bouzen shouzen shikai mo kemuruIt's raining heavily in my mind I'm stunned, I'm standing dead, my vision is blurry
覚悟してた筈(はず)の その痛み それでも貫かれるこの体Kakugo shiteta hazu no sono itami sore demo tsuranukareru kono karadaDespite my determination, the pain is still penetrating
ふたりを繋いでた絆 綻(ほころ)び 解け 日常に消えてくFutari o tsunai deta kizunahokorobi hodoke nichijou ni kietekuThe bond between us has come apart and is dying away in everyday
さよなら愛した人 ここまでだ もう振り向かないで歩き出すんだSayonara aishita hito koko made da mou furimukanai de arukidasundaGoodbye, my sweetheart, it's over we have to leave without turning back

No comments:

Post a Comment