Monday 23 September 2013

Hey guys!

Today Im gonna talk about uhm.. basically my life so far and maaaaaybe a rant or two? Heh

First of all, I was complimented today, without makeup. like WOW are you serious you actually noticed a fat hobo manlady at the corner wow. So of course, I didnt react correctly //creys. So the convo went like this:

Random dude: Heyyyy S who's your study date? (that date refer to me)
Me: Just a random dudette with balls you shouldnt mess with
Random dude: Woah chillax dude I just wanna say youre pretty
What i wanted to say: Yea save it thats how you get all the girls
what i said: /blush/ you need specs
Random dude's friend: HE WEARS SPECS

FADADOODLES IM SOFT. IVE TURNED SOFT OMG WHAT
Can I cry now, my muscles are mushy, and now even my character? Omg O levels plz staph.

Okay that aside, I havent been productive these few weeks, and O levels are nearing really quickly. I seriously need to concentrate man all Ive been thinking about is what Im gonna do after Os, etc etc .. haish.. Even if I start studying, I'll start losing focus really quickly, and that really suck.

This morning, I was talking to my table partner (He's a sweet guy to be able to tolerate my bullshit) and suddenly i was reminded of the parody of "Hey There Delilah" about Jean and Marco from SnK. So i ranted to him about how sad it is and how im gonna start crying because JEAN AND MARCO QAQ. He simply laughed (meanie) and started singing random songs, that lifted my mood immediately.. Haha to think I didnt really like him before because I thought he was nonsensical.. Its prettu much untrue. I was mistaken. He can be pretty mature when needed, BUT IM MORE MATURE HAH.

Since my whole post is about boys today.. of course i must share the love and talk about girls. And no im not going to be biased (although i am a girl) .Pretty much there are general categories of girls, similarly to boys.

Firstly, the "act one lah" - Basically the actor. This type of girls, would usually be a two faced bitch whom will act really close to you, then backstab you for one reason or another. BAM, there goes your reputation.

The "Aiya aiya nvm" - Just like the name suggests, pretty much a girl who would get pushed around alot because of her forgiving nature. But she may hold a grudge against you. One of the sweetest types of girls (although she might need somebody to help fight for her).

The "All As" - This type of girl are practically the smartest people you would ever encounter in your school life! Their report card would consist of mostly As and maybe a B here or there. These girls can be pretty low profile if they want to, or they could be the best tutors you can ever have. You would definitely enjoy having intellectual/reflective conversations with them.

The "Queen Bee"  - The title says it all. She probably rules the whole school and have all the boys under their thumb. Also, they can be a combination of "act one lah" and "all As". Also, they are always flanked by their friends and you probably will not ever see them alone in any circumstances.

The "Nerd/otaku" Heeeellooooooooo fellow nerds and otakus! This type of people might look very inapproachable, and have their nose buried in a book most of the time but if you get to know them, they will really make your life very interesting! I mean, what's life without some imagination right? :)

I guess I'll stop here for the day, although my hands are itching to type more..

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment