Saturday 21 September 2013

Hello guys!

Today I am going to be covering the topic on, how to train your dragon ! Nah just kidding. Today's topic will be on Xave's surprise birthday party!

Indeed, Bev and Kyo have been planning for this event for ages( I came up with the guest list yay!) And it was amazing how she actually meticulously plan everything! Kudos to the two sisters! I on the other hand simply relax and ponder about what to give xave and all HAHAHA.(hint freeloader hint)

Okay so I kinda totally forgot about Xave's present because I was busy studying and completing my homework, so I racked my brains for quite a while, and decided to write an incoherent essay to him AHHAHAHA. Supposedly to simply express my gratitude of haing him by my side as a friend.

Anyway, he was really surprised when he saw us all! AHAHAHA the look on his face was one of pure shock and joy! Certainly he would'nt have expected this at all :) It was a very good surprise party! Yay! I think this is the part, where all the fuwa fuwa feels come out, and where Ishak, Evans, Kyo, Hubbeh and I felt very awkward. They were like.. having their own honeymoon thingy and we just felt like really REALLY bright lamps. LOL Of courseeee we wanted to give them some space but unfortunately we couldnt exactly move that far into the seats :(

Moving on! Hubbeh and I shared food as usual, its been so long! Usually for every cos event/photoshoot/outing we would usually share food. Before you ask why, let me answer you. Because we can! heheh :) I think this have become a very routine part of our outings and all xD I still cant believe we broke up and patched back twice in a row! Its really hilarious and dramatic if you ask me :) But that 's just who we are xD

So we derped around as per usual, I mean... DERPDERPDERPDERP. We created quite a ruckus in Swensens, but who cares anyway, its a birthday celebration and reunion dinner! We dont do it that often anyway, so I guess its not that bad... heheh /awkward laughter/ Poor people

We besically sat there and talked and derped around for a really long time.. Until Kyo let us listen to this really heart wrenching parody version of "hey there delilah'. It was about Jean And Marco. the title is "Hey there jean kirchstein" I think? But anyway, hubbeh and I listened until we cried LOL. The last sentence hit us the worse. It was so sad! I mean.. since Marco is dead and all.. (Most of it is in Marco's POV, except the last part, which was in Jean's POV) and BAM. the last sentence, started the whole crying. Haishhh.. But I think Hubbeh and I are going to try and cover this version! Simply because SNK rocks and we wanna share the love about Jean and Marco. That pretty much adds on to the whooole list of things that hubbeh and I are gonna do after Os together! LOL

Since it is a birthday celebration, how can we ever forget cake-kun?! Bev planned most of it though. Since Xav's friend is working at Swensens, I guess it made the whole process easier! (somewhat) Xavier was really shocked at the birthday cake, THAT HE CRIED. (idc, he didnt cry but he was close to tears okay). The entire scene was so touching! Everything was worth it :)

Soon after we left swensens to the open plaza at the rooftop where we all went crazy again!(except for Xav and Bev, Im pretty sure they were the only sane ones left). We had so much fun! It turns out that there was this other dude who was also given a birthday surprise at the plaza too! Happy birthday Anon!

I guess that is pretty much it for that day, its really cool to be able to finally meet up with everyone.. I miss cosplaying. Can't O levels end quicker? Oh yea, one more thing. Im deleting LOASS off wattpad. Gonna concentrate more on Unhappy bride first.

psps: Im on the news! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200695099281332&set=a.2111692273344.2104673.1276747932&type=3&theater

Thats all for today! Byeeeeee (Dont hit me I know this post is 2 weeks late Orz)

Link to the photos taken that day! https://www.facebook.com/kyo.taori/media_set?set=a.657544600929931.1073741827.100000231916644&type=3

If you have a topic you would like me to talk about, ask me on ask.fm or send it to my email!
ask.fm/Datshorty
meriku13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment