Friday 14 June 2013

Hey guys!

Im back with another post! Now recently I have no idea why but I have been dreaming alot recently.. Like ALOT . I dreamt of Benedict, Melvin, Clement and Caleb.
Then I dreamt of Dhan, Han, And Al (Only appeared for awhile)
Then I dreamt of Hamz,Al,Han,Dhan :o

Like wow I dream alot these days. Anyway, I saw coach and Ms Azizah during recess just now and guess what? Me being me, i decided to approach them... and i kinda pranked coach again LOL basically i did the classic tap on shoulder and poke cheek thing and he fell for it AHAHAHAHAHA. Meri is awesome. Well after school I saw him again, after his meeting (crazy for meetings can last so long) But yep

So I fell asleep today, and guess what? I missed some YOLO thing that my friend did.. Aishhhh why must it happen when Im sleeping? :<

Well okay  today will be a short one because.. Im lazy.. and Skyping with Evans nii chan so yea BUHYEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment