Friday 7 June 2013

Hey guys!

So I'm back with a new post! (Like duh /smackself)
ANYWAYS. BREAKING NEWS: JOLENE SAID MY WORK IS GREAT YAY OMG
Well jolene is like one of the smartest person that i know so yea :)

Anyway! I just did my prelim Orals (MT &EL) recently! Well chinese wasnt as good as my english but manageble i guess :) so YEAAAAAA. I hope i can get good marks! I got some tips too so yea gonna work from there :3

Anyway anyway, My girls, won some friendlies! So proud of them! LIKE REALLY PROUD OKAY 8D Good job girls! But dont get complacent though.. 

Chinese oral was horrifying ahaha I almost had a heart attack okay, but i didnt so yay me. I manage to do it well i guess? I think im coherent enough LOL But the teacher is really nice and they were talking about healthy lifestyle so i was like jumping on my chair hehe dont judge me okay.

English oral was quite smooth! Although i didnt read according to the text.. but its there HAHAHAHA. And it sounds fluent so yep! I hope my answers are satisfactory though! The examiner looked pleased and agreed with my opinions so I think it should be fine!

Okay now Im actually staying at my grandmothers place, and so technically Im living near my cousins, my auntie,and Atika,and Aldrin. Hahahaha. Its fun having night walks with Aldrin ahaha. Speaking of which we went walking yesterday and i got to know the area alittle more! And we went to Tmart after school and all that jazz to get me some basic stuff. I GOT A NEW KODOMO TOOTHBRUSH YAY. AND NEW YUMMY SMELLING SOAP.(Which al made me think really really hard.just for a few bars of soap) :< MY BRAINCELLS.

Okay so when we were about to walk back, it rained! We could practically see the heavy rain on the far side while we had a drizzle.. then it came closer and closer so we ran to the nearest busstop. It was damn fun! hahaha.

So thats basically today, and I barely even studied.. Haiz. Okay bye guys see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment