Friday 19 October 2012

*poof* And here I am again 8D

Hey guys!

So whats up? :3 I have lots of things to tell you guys! First things first, I have a new coach! And he kinda looks like the malay version of dracula :/ JUST SAYING. SERIOUSLY. But still.. its kinda wierd LOL 
He also has a personality like dracula, he dont suck us dry of blood, but he drains our energy to the minumum OTL I was so tired after his training! Its like.. I know i can become a much better goalkeeper under him but i lazy uh. LOL. My knees suffered the most i guess, the redness havent subsided, but oh wells. LOL MY KNEES WILL GO ONNNNNNN AND ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LOLOL i just had to do that XD 

And for another training,he made us throw so many balls at high speed that i couldnt feel my arms afterwards LOL. But yaaay i got compliments! woohooo. And my new teacher in charge was also interested in playing goalkeeper! I mean.. not many people are interested in finding out and learning the way of the goalkeepers (LOL sound so cool) and all that you know? Shes awesome!

Post ends now. Since im still too sore to update more :P

Video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment