Thursday 11 October 2012

IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH. im ghey.

LOL JUST KIDDING HAHAHA.

Anyways, its finally after the exams! And I finally feel like updating my blog again! :scumbagme: HOHOHOHO. I AM BACK. 

Anyway, the exams are finally over and that is a huge load off my chest! I guess the papers were alright except for sciences, which i think im going to fail again :< anyway now that exams are over, I just have to do something fun you know? So I watched Kuroko No Basuke and Another. I havent watch finish another yet but the start is kinda boring and the middle part is okay I guess. Kuroko No basuke was awesome! I mean.. it reminds me so much about my own floorball team! So yea! And the guys are so sexy and tall and muscular *swoons* ahem. Okay ignore that. Im just high LOL

Did i mention that i finally got back my phone? In case you dont know, the DM confiscated it so yea. I ts in a worse condition and no doubt its gonna spoil soon. Oh wells, so much for beign confiscated and preserved LOL 

And then there is the basketball session I had with my bro,but he left afterwards to play soccer with his friends so i played basketball alone -foreveralone- until this guy came along and we shared the hoop. tHEN This pair of china dudes come along and we played with them. They are so good at basketball! even when they said they only play for fun.. So cool!

And also, Rian agreed to teach me how to play basketball properly so yaaay! And he also gave me a nickname Penguin or something like that, while I was calling him bear to piss him off LOL

Okay thats it! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment