Sunday 14 October 2012

Hey guys!

 Apparently I have lots of events on and so yea! This update is for yesterday's events :D

So yesterday I organised a shoot for some people in the morning at ecogreen, which turned out really good! Photos below :) It was no easy feat for both the photogs and cosplayers since it was swelteringly hot and humid OTL well at least i was built to survive that 8'D hehehehe photos below!

Then we left at around 11 to get out of the smouldering hot area >.< Its so hot! I was sweating so much.. anyways, we left for subway for drinks and food. Yep. we were super tired and thirsty and hungry. LOL. Jia yi ,kyo and saville ate their food so quickly! And i was like 'omg you eat so quickly' at them LOLI mean.. I was still eating! LOLOL. Jia Yi , being my gorilla daughter, decided to pul;l gorilla faces at me while im eating and i nearly spit out the food at her OTL and Kerry drank like a fish owo FISHIEEE NO 1. HURHUHRUHRUHRURHUR. So that was the interesting parts of lunch owo

Now moving on to the mrt ride to Somerset, since we decided to go to scape and slack first, we did a mini photoshoot there too :3 and on our way to dhoby ghaut, we met Rian :'D Just when i was saying something about forgetting to do his fansign OTL Its literally speak of the devil! LOLOL although he's not the devil, just another human LOLOL

Then there is the train ride, where we meet this really hot angmor dude who is daaaaaarn cute and he hit Jia Yi's head with the balloon owo SO FUNNEH. and he was saying how 'hey! my balloon! Dont take it..' and things along that line owo So yea we were giggling all the way and we even got down at the same stop! Both of us actually wished that the train ride was longer =w= so yea.,

Now to Fort Canning! I managed to guess who was Leon's Girlfriend. YAY ME. but he didnt tell me whether i was right or wrong owo but anyway Yuui told me who she was and I was right :D We also met this guy named Donovan :D He is cute and I like him. In a friend way. LOL Yes im blunt. hahahah anyway we played and became friends :D He is so sweet! I mean.. He carried me down the stairs (imma heavy and fat girl) because my leg was aching like mad, he offered to carry my bag but i didnt let me cause its precious LOL. And he held me in the MRT because i keep falling. I think if not for him I would have landed on my butt 3 times OTL

Now to the MRT. well that was a little something we did, we also played word games. since there were like 5 of us there owo it was fun :D And sarville was like molesting Donovan like 'moleeeest'. It was so LOL and funny! hahahahahah. And she also smacked his ass omg LOLOL. Kerry then said that she was gonna smack his ass soon. Which we thought was a joke. so we continued our playful chatter and all. Don made me feel slightly uncomfortable because in the mrt he was holding me by the waist, then he was explaining how he would hold his girlfriend with me as the acting gf >.> So i technically 'crashed' into him afew times in the mrt OTL Haiz im so clumsy OTL Then anyways when we were nearing Simei he requested a hug, so I hugged him owo then later approaching tampines, I hugged him again, cause i wanted to LOL. Then.. Kerry smacked his ass LOLOLOL hahahaha so epic! I left the train laughing like a maniac hurhurhur.

So i came back tired, skyped with Don, and Leon called =.= So late at night alr still call.. I was struggling to not fall asleep when talking to him but oh wells. LOL So that was yesterday.

Pictures!

Shots of me






Camwhores
Bishie Kerry

Gorilla daughter


Evans' fansign 

Kyo and Saville

Gorilla daughterr

Tsuki

Jin Yi

Saville

Bishie again

That kind dude. Donovan

bishie again

Saville again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment