Saturday 8 September 2012

Hello guys!

I had the wierdest dream yesterday.. Its like umm.. I was in this blockbuster kind of dream. I was in New York, running away from bad guys who wanted me because i was radioactive or something like that.. I had really good reflexes ! So yea Im quite sad when the dream ended because it was really awesome.. It makes you feel like a Secret Agent of sorts..

Anyway, previously, Kasumi asked me if I wanted to meet him and Simeon on a few occasions.. But I couldn't make it because im grounded till my exams end.. So yea.. The day before yesterday I told him I was  going to the tailor so if we had the fate we will meet.. And I actually thought we wouldnt! But when I walked into the tailor's house.. Guess who I saw. Yes, him! Surprising eh? He was also thinking that he may not see me today but in the end we did meet ^^ He is so sweet! He rushed to the tailor immediately after he woke up.. Which is quite late btw hahaha. So yep! He tried to guess my real name LOL. Which he couldnt muahahhaha. Felt kinda bad that I couldnt accompany him to lunch because I was rushing.. Oh wells. The next time im gonna see him is on his birthday! (right after my exams) LOLOL. I have a rough idea on what to give him alr ^^ But must depend on location LOL. I hope it will be a success!

So at the Tailor, I got my costumes, Toph and Umbreon done.. My bank account is bleeding Profusely. so im thinking of getting that job at Sentosa.. Spooktacular 8D the pay is $27 per hour if i get shortlisted 8D so yep gonna give it a go!

For now.. Lets just cross our fingers and hope i can get the job and good grades. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment