Tuesday 10 July 2012

Hmm
so finally anoher school day is over.. Double period days are really horrible i dont like it :/ anyways, I think i have to get used to the new geography teacher Mr Julian.. He teaches somewhat like Mrs Lee but with way more videos, which are fun at times, boring at times lol.

I saw the class photos today, and decided im really ugly in those so this year im not gonna buy them :3 Maybe i should cut bangs again? D: somehow i think bangs suit me more LOL.

I guess I really still miss him alot.. I thought i got over him but actually i havent.. Im so silly at times eh? He got over me a long time ago but here i am still loving him.. thats really stupid of me. Ah wells, Time will heal everything so yea :) I guess im gonna leave it in time and fate's hands :3

Did I mention that I like One direction? I really love their music! as well as vocaloid! so i guess im gonna dedicate one song each day, depending on my mood? Today since i just started this, Im gonna share two songs, one vocaloid and one One Direction. Here are the links
First Youtube link is : Same Mistakes - One direction , and the second link is Last Song - Yamai cover. Although Yamai is not the original singer, i think i like her version more than the original ^^

By the way, my wifey's (aka neighbour for more than 11yrs) birthday is approaching soon!! Omg i really dont know what to get her :/ IM SUCH A BAD HUBBY QAQ. I guess I'll give her something special and go over to her house to celebrate on Friday :) I just cant help but remember the time when i was in p4, and she was in p3 and we talked about having sleepovers at each others house! but apparently our parents dont allow although we only live like 10 steps away from each other >.<

Picture of the day :

No comments:

Post a Comment