Friday 20 July 2012

hey peepor who reads my blog, Sorreh i didnt update yesterday, got a little tipsy and well, had training LOL.

so anyways heres what happened yesterday, 20 - 7 - 2012

Today, we officially reported Shih Yin's wallet to be missing. hopefully it'll be returned to her.. She was pretty distraught by the lost of her wallet and it really hurts to see your friend being so upset. Plus, East Springians supposed to have integrityso i really hope she could get her wallet back. whoever took her wallet, i beseech you, please return it.

THERE WAS A MATHS TEST. Okay i screwed it up, so i want a retest!! Im not exactly very familiar with trigo yet.. But im hanging on, i want full marks for the retest!

Nothing much happened. Until SS period! We had fun because we had to do some groupwork and give stickers to to other groups.. But until then, JH went to put the stickers(which were round) on his shirt, making it seem as though those orange round stickers were his.. Chest thing. and his bellybutton XD then he put the remaining two stickers on his eyelids, making it seem that he has orange eyeballs HAHAHA. I kinda freaked out on that though..

Next was training!! FLOORBALL TRAININGGGG <3<3 -jumps for joy- Ms lim let us try on the gloves.. which cost a bomb btw OTL it was supposed to help us grip the ball properly and not hurt our fingers.. Im considering whether to purchase it or not, because i also want to buy my own helmet. yaaay 8D.

So today, we trained with coach nick (duh). He made us do some boring drills which i really became kinda sian of it alr. We trained in the hall, which was bad for me because of that green tape that restricts me from moving properly. But anyway, I heard that there was something watching us train. Actually, a whole lot of them. It is invisible to us but visible to some who have the gift, Thats what i heard from someone. It made me really scared but it doesnt affect my performance on court..

And the really funny thing is, during our break, we goalies went downstairs together to refill our bottles and go to the toilet. On the way there, we passed the guys and they were like " HEY WAHLAO, WHY THEY(refering to us) DONT SMELL?!?!?" I was literally laughing at this LOL. Some of the guys said hi to me :) I was really surprised because i dont really know how they know my name LOL

So anyways training was pretty fun i guess. Next up was PT - weightlifting. I explained to the girls again, for the benefit of some who didnt come for the camp and got them to group up in groups of 2 or 3s. They thought i was strong 8'D -tears of joy- yaaaay. We had fun weightlifting and next, we gotta do duh 10 rounds. Which i am proud to say, I emerged first!! YAAAAAY!!!!

Then after training Kelly and I went to McDonalds to have some food. Kelly got a nuggets set meal whereas i got the Choco chips frappe, which is really good! with a side order of medium fries :)

Well that was a smart move of mine, because I had to attend a party later on.. So once i reached home i had to bathe and put on like makeup, which was pretty thick if u ask me. LOL Picture below 8'D I got tipsy. Yes i drink. LOL. Since we were actually not needed there, Boon and I went to play Billard! He taught me how to play and we had fun ^^ we played like.. 3rounds? Fun times 8'D Then we borrowed the darts and played. I got really close to the bulls eye! So close! Then because we threw too hard.. we kinda broke two darts OTL but luckily we didnt have to pay for it or whatever, so i suspect its an old board.

Thats pretty much most of my day :) spent my time smsing Timmy nii chan and Nick cause i was bored and all.. Nick's new stick is really a beauty! And he went to Valhall without me ;w; so sad :< We made an appointment, so we can finally meet each other again hahaha. But that must be after his Os of course ^^ Talking to Nick really makes me happy haha :) we chatted till about.. 1+? We stopped at aound 1+ because he needs to rest for his speech day today :) So yep! He promised me a picture too! Hopefully he dont forget.. >.<

So thats what happened yesterday 8D

Picture:
My knee, 5hrs after training ;w;
The Tipsy Me


Video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment