Monday 16 July 2012

Hey guyys

Today is the start of racial harmony week in school so I had to wear a traditional costume..ughh it sucks OTL but anyway, I think i enjoyed being the emcee that runs around and asks for answers. :) I was assigned to the Gallery, where the sec 4s and 5s were sitted at. I think they are a great audience! They were all very spontatenous and i like it that way~ One of the more significant ones was the one who went " Hello"-bigsmile- "My name is ____ from class ___ so call me maybe?" I think i really went red with that comment >.< its been a long time since i blushed >///< But its all good fun ^^ I got praised for my Emceeing and im really really proud! Hopefully Saf, Clemence kerry and I can work together again for another performance :3

We had lots of fun when we were editing the slides and finalizing the script :3 the most epic part is when Saf start mimicking Babarella and the other dude from Bangkok..Jit jit or something like that? It was so funny!! I laughed so much They thought i went crazy.. Ah well, what do u expect from someone like me? LOL BHB. When we were in the girls toilet, Xav walked in.. YES. he walked into the girls toilet LOL GAYYYYYY. Lucky no teacher see or he's screwed >D

Before the performance, the Saf actually wrote his lines on his hands while I.. :yaoming: I simply just go with the flow i guess, and surprisingly i wasnt nervous so everything went smoothly~

So the school day ended with a good note~ If I've known Ms Goh was gonna pull us out of class at 7.30am, I wouldnt have brought my heavy schoolbag along =.= So yea. It was fun though~

Btw, Ive been reading again (duh) and finished reading Royal Pain. Well Darius apparently did something with Red(aka Amber) and she came back to the castle pregnant. Like WTF?! That was just after Deva let her guards down and start trusting him.. Red shouldnt even have came back shes not even needed there =_= Anyway, Lucian promised Deva that he would be there to catch her if his brother Darius actually broke her heart. So things got pretty complicated in the kingdom. If i mention everything I think it would be a long post again so nawhh

Deva was chosen to become their Queen and she actually wanted to choose Darius as her King. But looking at what he have on his hands, and knowing that she could never be with him again, she chose Lucian, who loved her as much and promised to rule the kingdom well. End of story. LOL

I'm currently reading another book about werewolfs. I finished the first book "My Alpha Mate I Hate" and is occupied with the sequel, "Never Let You Go" The plot is okay I guess, no danger so far. Im too lazy to elaborate more so I'll leave it till next time if i remember :3

Ever since I've started reading books and fanfictions on Wattpad, I've been contemplating on whether to weave a story outta my head as well.. No harm trying eh? With this, I hereby end off today's post.

Picture of the day


Song of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment