Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hey guys

I actually really surprised to see that people are actually reading my crap that i post here everyday <3 really appreciate it! Anyway, I have decided to add in a new cosplay plan. Have you heard of the Avatar?? Not the Avatar as in the blue people, but Avatar as in the Avatar - The legend of Aang. If you know it, thats great! Because I got really tempted to cos Toph BeiFong since a long time ago and only had the guts to add it in like..now. In case u do not know, Avatar have a sequeal to it. However, Aang is no longer the main character. Now, Korra, the new avatar, is the main character.

We can occasionally see glimpses of Aang(after his puberty) LOL. He looks really mature! So yep. I'll be cosplaying Korra too~ can maybe I would learn the opening part.. I'll put it in the link below~ As for Toph's movements, yep I'll be memorising them too~ Link below as well~

So anyway, Today was pretty good i guess~ However for pe, the opponent team didnt want me to play.. Like wth?? Dont know whether they dont like me or they scared of me. But their team is pretty damn good! All sporty people there.. >.< Well, Jason is an awesome defender! And well, i fell off the chair when catching the ball. LOL im so awesome as usual.

After PE, i suddenly felt very giddy.. dunno if its because of the ball that hit me on the head or whether it was because of the fall. My vision become damn blurry so i got really scared just now.. but luckily it is all over..

So yep thats about it. Oh and I've started writing a story i guess. Im done for today~ Goodbye for today my lovelies xxx

Pictures
Toph BeiFong
Korra -LGK

Videos:

Toph.(Earth Bending)
Korra's Bending(aka all the elements)
Fire Bending
Air Bending
Water Bending
And Earth is featured above

No comments:

Post a Comment