Tuesday 24 July 2012

Booya!

sorreh i didnt update the past two days.. was too busy/tired/lazy. Yep, i am a lazy girl.

BUT ANYWAYS. THE WORLD ENDING IN 2012 IS TRUE. ALL THE THINGS THAT SHOULDNT HAPPEN ACTUALLY HAPPENED. WHAT A CATASTROPHE. PUT ON UR HELMETS, GET A BOX, WE GOTTA HIDEEEEE.like literally hahaha ;x

btw, today was a hectic day..got boring periods and MATHS. yes i dont like maths.. should be studying for a test now but ah wells.. PE!!

I LOVE PE. But people dont like me during pe because they think that i turn into a different person.. Yes im pretty ferocious if u provoke me :D And my comments may hurt u like a venom as well. hohoho awwyea

But back to pe, pe is pretty fun i guess, its awesome the way it is? But ref bias. UH. I dont really see any refs that is not bias. LOL. so yep

Today there was floorball training!! it was fun, then it became tiring, the i died. Nah i keed! i didnt die LOLOL. or else i wont be here right? LOL i got friction burns again.. OTL sian max . friday theres training as well! but before that, lets talk more about this training. Today we did boring drills, and we had this angel mortal game thing.. i do hope my angel gives me lots of sweets and candies! I have a sweet tooth.. hahah :) so yep. Tiara was really tired out and i guess we keepers went mad LOL
and i kept screaming : GO GIRLS! FIGHT FOR NARNIAAAAA. Yes im pretty wierd LOL

so thats about it? nothing much recently :<

Picture


Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment