Friday 25 April 2014

Hey guys!

So today I had my HTM orientation! Like only HTM that kinda orientation you know? so yeaaa it was really fun! Today's post would mainly center around that!

Today was considered a really long day for me as I was in TP from 9am to 10pm, and I was down with a slight fever and flu. I was barely surviving with the help of panadol flu max! (free advertising) Lessons were okay I guess! POM isn't as bad as it seems and I think the topic that I really dislike taking would be the research on hospitality and tourism. Which is about.. research and data so it's a pretty dry topic! I didn't listen at all in the lecture omg I feel really bad for the lecturer he seem to be enjoying himself teaching us ya know? Ah well

Anyway, I made quite a few friends this week! All thanks to Ryan ! I swear he's spoiling me okay. I feel really pampered by them and as much as it's a good thing, it makes me expect many things from people in general. (He's a gentleman) . Hmmm so I befriended his friends Jonas and Darius and they're really cute! Hahaha sooo both of them wears specs and Darius is really tall.. Jonas on the other hand is uhm.. slightly taller than me and can i just say how cute both of them are because they wear specs (my fetish) AHAHA. Okay la they are really nice people, awkward at first but are really nice. I then met Zhi Yong a day after! He wears specs too and is really adorable ahaha I'm surrounded by adorable people haha. Also there are those three that I met today but i forgot their names omg I'm so mean ;w; but yeaaa they are nice people too!

Today's orientation was a blast! It was held in the evening until around 9 (supposedly) but in the end we ended at 10pm.. Ryan who went for kayaking trails had to wait close to an hour for me and omg you're such a pal for waiting for me thank youuu. Jonas too! oh oh and thanks Jonas for the drink as well! You see why I say I get pampered alot when I hang out with the guys? Yep. Anyway, on to the actual orientation.. It was really fun! Mainly because of the really 'on' girls and it made the activities all so lively and fun! My class, 1H03 are filled with adorable people too omg all so cute de. We were runner up for some award.. and well thats amazing! I really think this year would be filled with lots of fun with this class man :)

Oh yea and I kinda signed up for the Doki Doki meido cafe thingy soooo if I pass the audition, I'd be a meido in the cafe AHAHA LIKE COOL ONLY PLEASE #swag but yea anyway I hope I could get in! I really need a cosplay shoot soon too ;w;

A selfie as always :3
Ryan attempting to braid my hair AHAHA (he did it!)

OH YAH THOSE WHO ACTUALLY STAYED TO THE END GO COMMENT A "<3" AND I'LL GIVE YOU A FRIENDSIGN AHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment