Saturday 16 February 2013

Yay new post

So I guess im gonna start on a mini story, which accentuates the beauty of friendship.. Well no actually I would like to bring light to the ugly sides of friendships, which could really turn out ugly. And yes, I write from experience and through observations so I believe i can pull this through!

Recently i read this ebook on wattpad, named 'The Black Knight' which is a beautiful story about a love like no other, and it is truly a special story as this story involves a heavily scarred man and a beggar. And.. Im not gonna reveal no more. :) Read it if youre interested!

So, a peep into my piece, named 'Friendship Ties'

You told me, "youve changed'
You told me, ' You're drifting away'
But do remember, you were the one who caused it, and i aint gonna change for you. Cause you arent worth my time. 
So.. 
Sayonara to our friendship
Let the acting and drama of your presumed 'friendship' begin


I know we once said 'I will never give up on our friendship' 
But where is the love?
Where did you hide your true self? 
No.. no I cannot comprehend this nonsense
Hence I turned my back on you, 
Leaving you spiraling into the pit of greed,power,fame
I just hope.. You wont abandon your true self..

So yea! Something like that ^^ Gonna upload it bit by bit on wattpad i guess. Will keep you guys updated!

We officially made it into the second round, where the games become tougher, where our true opponents lie in wait, ready for the hunt. I do hope our fixtures are good!

Recently, there is this craze about something called the Harlem Shake. Whats that all about? its taking the world by storm!

Erm. Idk what else to say LOL
So yea well..


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment