Thursday 25 October 2012

Okay hey guys,

I am pretty much very very unstable for now, so im gonna rant the shitload away.

First up. I have a friend, who told me yesterday, that he was using me. God why the fuck do you want to use me? You fucking asshole whats wrong with you? Just because Im willing to help doesnt mean you can make use of me bitch, I'll fucking kill you with a teapot. Yes, a teapot. Go rot in a hole. But on a good note, I know your true colours. So yea thats really good, I can stay the fuck away from you. But I guess theres also my mistake, not being firm enough, not being strong, letting my walls down too early. I shall learn to be like Damon and be an insensitive jerk, and also from Marni's quirky ways, then people can just ignore me and find me wierd. Well thats a plan.

And also, I recently almost got flung down the stairs of the bus. hmph, seems as though the bus is angry at me too, ah wells.

People that claim to be close to me aint talking to me, it makes me feel as though they used me, since I was there when they were at their lowest. But where are they when i need them? Ah wells, at least there are others who care.

And also, my two dear friends, please stop fighting. Dont you knw how awkward it is when you guys fight and im in the middle? I have enough problems at hand alr leh..

Actually, i think im too tired to rant, i dont care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment