Thursday 23 May 2013

Hey guys!

Now recently there was the interclass games (floorball) and I had tremendous fun being the ref for a few games and simply being a spectator. 4E2 steady lah \(^_^)/ Of course, my floorball teammates are also awesome okay!

I wont exactly go indepth in the elaboration of how the matches were like but it was very hyped up! (I think only me but ah wells) I had fun cheering on my classmates! They're really good actually. And I got a chance to use Bobby (My stick) however i think i need to change the blade soon.. its in a bad condition :/

The climax of the whole interclass is probably the penalties between 4E2 and 5N2! I jumped so much my muscles ached badly after that hahaha. Aldrin jumped too! Really surprised that he cheered for us even though his class is against us. Really awesome guy with good sportsmanship man.

Of course, my Aniki is the best keeper in the world! I mean just look at his saves man! Its so awesome I cant eve- And today is his birthday! Tanjoubi Omedetto Aniki! Daisuki <3 Im babbling oh gosh

Chinese intensive lessons have already started and its already killing my brain cells! I think I died during the afternoon sessions because its really really hot in the hall. Well at least we are going off to different airconditioned locations next week! YAY. Just a few more days, jiayou meri! jiayou sec 4s and 5s!

Hmmmm is there anything I didnt cover? hmmm.. Oh yes! My UB (Unhappy bride) is updated! My LOASS is updated! and CSSAP is updated too! Check out my works at... http://wattpad.com/meriku

And today I got scolding AGAIN for not putting in effort on my work.. like whaaaaat I dont exactly understand. I mean.. just urgh nvm im too lazy to explain LOL . Anyway, those with bad grades/ unsatisfactory grades, dont worry! theres still EOY and Prelims, so just work hard for that yea!

I also got hooked onto Pentatonix recently! Listen to them, they're awesome. Okay bye guys
Stay safe and sane

1 comment: