Sunday 12 May 2013

Hey guys!

I cant believe, it, in that very short period in which i didnt update, I actually received over 1000 views! :achievementunlocked: And this is not possible without the help all all of you dear readers, who stay tuned to the random encounters and challenges that I face in my life. \(^_^)/

Anyways, I also created an ask.fm account, so if anyone would like to ask some random stuff about me, or simply to ask for advice, just leave it as a question and I will reply! heres the link : http://ask.fm/datshorty

Now recently I have received questions such as " I dont know what to do, I want to die" or "I am being bullied, please, what should i do" Now, such actions are really a BIG NO-NO. What good will you achieve if you supposedly went ahead and decide to kill yourself? Your parents will suffer, your friends will suffer. Yet your tormentors will simply carry on with their lives, leaving you to die in anguish. Is that what you really want? Please, stop to think about it. And stay strong!

Also, for cases such as bullying, trust me. I have been through those times before. It definitely isn't easy but you learn many important things from your bullies no? Like how to make others angry, how to ward off such treatment, and finally, how to strengthen yourself so as to defend yourself against such attacks. It will help you mature mentally. Hence, sometimes we have to stop and think about all the positive parts of a problem. Also, there is a phrase "There is always sunshine after a little rain" right? Sadness is not permanent. Strive onwards and you shall reap its benefits.

On to light hearted matters, I HAVE FINISHED ALL MY MAJOR EXAMS! WHEEEEEEEEE IM SO HAPPY I THINK I CAN FLY TO HEAVEN HAHAHAHA. What a load off my shoulders! I will be completing all my random stories huehuehue. Oh and i updated "Unhappy Bride on Wattpad!
Take a look! http://www.wattpad.com/16473014-unhappy-bride-chapter-2?d=ud

Haha yes There are alot of links in today's post i know :) Oh yes! Did I mention that I watched Solomon Kane yesterday? It was a lovely film. But centred alot on Christianity. So I suggest this to people who would like to learn about Christianity hahaha. Also, I share a name with one of the characters haha so its really cool. There is also a scene where they show how people were being crucifixed (?) And being nailed to the Cross so of course, viewers discretion advised.

Im sure you have thought about this at least once. Where is the humanity in people nowadays? Or should I say, where is the love? I written a short story regarding this issue, and that is my viewpoint in this matter. Do not judge. Judging - What is it? It is the act of proving that YOU are BETTER than someone else. So it is appreciated that no judging is made.

Life

Where is the love? We were once so happy, so satisfied with the simplicity of life. Love was abundant,people cared for each other. One day war was declared, people killed each other, and blood spilled everywhere, tainting the land a crimson red. First came fear, then came bitterness. People stopped caring, and as the coldness bit into their hearts, they started becoming selfish.

What was once a warm and caring state, became a cold and horrible place to live in. Killing and looting were common as humanity slowly rotted away, allowing the Beast within us to be released from its chains.

The war was fought,everyone was spent. However, people have already lost some (if not all) of their humanity. Chaos still reign the Land, strangling people with its rope made of fear, terror, selfishness. It was the survival of the fittest. People ate others for survival, and cannibalism was hence, born.

One by one, the villagers disappeared, as one man stood in the horizon. A menancing curved blade decorated with blood splatter of his previous comrades lay by his side. An ugly scar was engraved into the left side on his face.

"I am... the last one standing.. Muahahaha, ahahahaha!!!"

Soon, he left the now deserted city, abandoned, lost in time. This survivor.. No.. This menace went about, corrupted people's thoughts, and embed the seed of evil in their hearts that blossomed into a hauntingly beautiful flower of death, symbolising the death of humanity. This is why, up till now, we are losing our humanity, little by little...

No comments:

Post a Comment